Aark-Store announces, The Latest market research report is available in its vast collection:
GE Consumer & Industrial - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GE Consumer & Industrial (GECI) is a part of General Electric Company (GE). It offers technologies to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. The company carries out its operations through three business divisions namely Appliance division, Lighting division, and a portion of the GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms business. Its Appliance division manufactures and sells home appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and ovens. The Lighting division manufactures and sells lighting products for residential and commercial markets. Its products are sold under various brands, Monogram, Profile, and Hotpoint. The company offers its products and services across the world through its more than 100 locations. The company is headquartered in Kentucky, US.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Company’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
Table of Contents :
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
GE Consumer & Industrial - Key Facts 4
GE Consumer & Industrial - Key Employees 5
GE Consumer & Industrial - Key Employee Biographies 6
GE Consumer & Industrial - Major Products and Services 7
GE Consumer & Industrial - History 9
GE Consumer & Industrial - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
GE Consumer & Industrial - Business Description 14
GE Consumer & Industrial - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
GE Consumer & Industrial - Strengths 16
Strength - Worldwide Operational Network 16
Strength - Wide Product Portfolio 16
Strength - Energy Efficient Products 16
GE Consumer & Industrial - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Losing of Deal by GE Lighting 17
Weakness - Recall of Products 17
GE Consumer & Industrial - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Contracts with Homebuilders 17
Opportunity - Strategic Investments 17
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Energy Efficient Products 18
GE Consumer & Industrial - Threats 18
Threat - Technological Changes 18
List of Figures
List of Tables are also include.
Search More Reports Related to This Category :
You can also request for sample page of above mention reports on firstname.lastname@example.org
For More details Plz do contact :