Recession and layoffs fuel many to start small businesses in Lone Star State. Now Texas start-ups can have the benefit of easy-to-use and affordable in-house ezPaycheck payroll software designed especially for small firms with fewer than 20 employees. The newly upgraded 2012 version of the already popular product was updated according to the suggestions from customers including:
- The new feature to add customized deductions to handle extra deduction and other local taxes
- Updated YTD feature that makes it easier for users to start ezPaycheck anytime in a year
- Improved graphic user interface that minimizes the learning curve
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses in US. ezPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphic interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. New user can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
ezPaycheck 2012’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
"We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users," explains Mark Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. "We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus. But that makes them the best possible people to listen to when designing payroll application, so we include them as members of our design team."
Main features of ezPaycheck in-house payroll system include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Texas D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Compile and print forms W2s, W3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
EzPaycheck payroll software is $89 per year per installation and $59 to renew the next year. It can support unlimited companies, employees, paychecks and tax forms with no extra charge. This price already includes all the future update packages for this year's version. For example: If a user purchase ezPaycheck 2012, this user will get all the update packages for ezPaycheck 2012 for free.
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll program, please visit