How to Burn Pictures to DVD with Music and Effects?
You may have many wonderful and memorable pictures in your computer like your family photos, personal photos or interesting pictures downloaded from the internet, do you want to burn these pictures to DVD and make wonderful DVD slideshows for better enjoyment and storage? If so, you need a picture to DVD burner.
This article will show you how to burn pictures to DVD and make DVD slideshows with music and effects.
Suggested Picture to DVD Burner.
To burn pictures to DVD and make DVD slideshows with music and effects, we need a related software or tool to help us.
However, not all of the picture to DVD burners can help us do this task as easy as we think, for example, some of them can help you burn pictures to DVD but cannot help you make wonderful DVD slideshows.
Among them, I highly suggest DVD Creator Platinum, it can burn virtually any pictures in any format to DVD and help you make wonderful DVD slideshows with music and effects.
Now, let’s see the key features of DVD Creator Platinum.
1. Import and burn virtually any pictures in any format to DVD
2. Create DVD slideshows with music and effects
3. Edit and retouch photos with a built-in editor
4. 6X faster speed by taking full advantage of your multi-core processor and the Intel Core, Nvidia Cuda, AMD technologies
5. Ensure high-quality output
6. Support all popular recordable disc types such as DVD–5 and DVD–9.
7. Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn
How to Burn Pictures to DVD and Make DVD Slideshows with DVD Creator Platinum?
With DVD Creator Platinum, you can burn pictures to DVD and make wonderful DVD slideshows with several simple clicks.
1. Click the Import button to add pictures to the program
2. Click the Edit button beside each picture to edit your pictures slideshows. You can add text and background music, apply transition effects and set photo and transition duration.
3. Preview your DVD project
4. Start burning by clicking the Burn button
Conclusion: After completing the above steps, you can burn any of your pictures to DVD and make wonderful DVD slideshows with ease.