A major change recently has been brought in the bar which has been formulated to meet the rising demand of advisory services. Previously it was a tradition of the barristers in UK to remain aloof from clients who collaborated through solicitors. This positive change has permitted barristers to receive direct instructions from their clients, which means that each and every aspect of your case will now be under expert supervision form the initial step. Our legal advisors like barrister Mcgarry now can be consulted at the earliest possible stage and he can also represent you at a court.
Our service features
We at stevenmcgarry.co.uk provide a wide range of services which are as follows:
· Financial regulations: legal advice related to perimeter guidelines and FSA authorization, advice related to consumer credit license, representation at the fair trading office, services related to appeal tribunal for consumer credit.
· Duties and taxes: tribunal representation advice, cash recovery procedures, tax evasion.
· Professional standards: be represented through doctors, solicitors, accountants and various other professionals.
· Haulage industry: we represent you at tribunals, public inquiries and courts.
· Consumer protection: hazardous substance, defective products, food standards, trademark offences and trading standards.
· Environmental: we can also represent you against nuisance actions, cases of contamination and pollution and abatement notices.
· Inquests: last but not the least; our legal advisers can also be your representative at inquests.
The list of services that we provide at stevenmcgarry.co.uk is not yet exhausted as we also provide advisory services related to the OFT cases in which companies have to face OFT investigations. Our legal advisers also represent you at the crown court or appeal court for the purpose of large scale import of goods. The professional skills of our members are no doubt in compliance with the disciplinary measures and standards of law and we serve you in the best and the most effective manner.
For more details visit http://www.stevenmcgarry.co.uk