The new comprehensive report on Norway LNG industry from LNGReports provides complete analysis, data and forecasts of the industry from 2000 to 2020. Annual information on LNG trade, capacity, exports/imports, infrastructure and market structure from 2000 to 2020 is provided. All major trends, investment opportunities, industry drivers along with challenges are analyzed.
Availability of natural gas in the future and its impact on LNG projects is analyzed in detail through forecasts of gas production and demand. Information on all Sale- Purchase Agreements signed by companies along with forecasts of contracted and spare capacities to 2020 are detailed. http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/norway-lng-markets-to-2020-analysis-and-forecasts-of-terminal-wise-capacity-and-associated-contracts-lng-trade-movements-and-prices.html
For the first time, you will find the long term sale- purchase contracts (MSPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects. Market Analysis
The industry is compared to its peer markets through new and innovative tools like benchmarking and positioning matrix. The possible growth of LNG in the peer countries along with investment environment is discussed.
On the competitive landscape, Norway market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares and net weighted capacity of each company between 2000 and 2020.
• Outlook of global LNG and natural gas industries to 2020
• Forecasts of Norway natural gas production and consumption along with major fields, operators and reserves
• Historic and Forecasted Liquefaction capacity, storage capacity, contracted and non-contracted capacities to 2020
• An illustrative map of all the existing and planned LNG terminals
• SWOT Analysis of the market
• Key Trends and Issues in Norway LNG market
• Benchmark with five peer markets on four indexes (supply, capacity, economic and operational)
• Market Structure, Companies- their capacities and market shares, 2000 to 2020
• Construction details including FEED/ EPC contract, constructor details, construction period and operating technology
• All active and announced Sales and Purchase agreements (SPA) along with purchaser, quantity and duration details
• Trade movements and pricing information by country are provided for a period of seven years from 2002 to 2010
For more information kindly visit :
Norway LNG Markets to 2020- Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B