• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading oil and gas industry executives
• Provides data on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of supplier companies in the oil and gas industry
• Provides insight into the marketing behaviors of the global oil and gas industry and market competition for supplier companies
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities of the suppliers are set to change in the Oil and Gas industry in 2012-2013. This report gives you access to the category-level spending behavior of leading supply decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/oil-and-gas-market-research-report/supplier-marketing-spend-activity-in-the-oil-and-gas-industry-2012-2013-survey-brief.html
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior supply decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on supplier expenditure. Business Report
Reasons To Buy
• This report provides historical marketing expenditure by supplier type and region.
• This report provides analysis on the changing spending behavior of suppliers by product and category.
3.4 About ICD Research
For more information kindly visit :
Supplier Marketing Spend Activity in the Oil and Gas Industry
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290s
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B